Updates and Common Concerns Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Last Updated: 11/20/2020 2:39 PM
We hope you’re well and staying safe! As the holidays approach, we’re continuing to do our part in following CDC’s COVID-19 prevention guidelines and thoroughly cleaning our facility throughout the day. Please follow them, to help us keep you and our staff safe. Check your local storage facility for updated holiday office and gate access hours.
Safety measures to be continued include:
- A reduced number of customers in our office at a time to help maintain distancing.
- A face mask or cloth covering is required while in all common areas. If you do not have a face covering, one will be offered.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Maintain a proper social distance of at least six feet while on site.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available. Large sneeze guard shields have been installed on countertops.
- Contactless rentals are available for your convenience. Find a facility near you to rent now.
While we’ve phased reopening, to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers, Carry-in Service will remain suspended until further notice. All other offered services and amenities are available for your convenience. But we’ll need you to do your part, too!
Please do not enter the facility if you have:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
If you have any questions, please contact your local storage facility.
Last Updated: 6/6/2020 12:14 PM
Thank You for Your Patience! Creating a positive experience for our customers is our top priority! We’ve been diligently working to ensure the safety of you and your belongings. Starting Monday, June 8th, we will be re-opening our offices. For your health, we have new protocols in place and we’re thoroughly cleaning our facility throughout the day. Check your local storage facility for updated office hours.
Our safety protocols include:
- A limited number of customers in our office at a time.
- A face mask or cloth covering is required. If not, one may be offered.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available, and large sneeze guard shields on our countertops.
- Physical distancing is encouraged with floor markers and signs.
- Contactless rentals are available for your convenience. Just call or email us!
Last Updated: 4/16/2020 06:32 PM
Starting this Sunday, April 19th, we will be re-opening on Sundays. Please know we are continuing to follow the CDC’s COVID-19 prevention guidelines to minimize physical contact. Our team members are asked to follow the 6’ social distancing practice with each other and our customers.
The hours will be 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, 7 Days a week (if you are a customer at our Del Rey Oaks location, our gate hours will be 9 AM – 5 PM, 7 Days a week).
Last Updated: 4/8/2020 07:11 PM
Our call center is experiencing a high volume of calls with reduced staff. Please call the number listed below between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM to reach an associate directly at the location you are storing.
Acorn Self Storage, Brentwood (925) 308-6798
Acorn Self Storage, Pittsburg (925) 267-8439
Bay Rock Storage, Milpitas (408) 262-6102
Budget Mini Storage, San Mateo (650) 341-8429
Ellis Self Storage, Modesto (209) 527-7206
Marinship Self Storage, Sausalito (415) 331-3776
Peninsula Storage Center, Mountain View (650) 962-1470
Power Self Storage, Kailua-Kona (808) 331-2951
Power Self Storage, Ventura (805) 850-1851
Saf Keep Storage, Del Rey Oaks (831) 899-5945
Saf Keep Storage, Fremont (510) 623-6991
Saf Keep Storage, Gardena (310) 352-6938
Saf Keep Storage, Hayward (510) 293-8872
Saf Keep Storage, Melrose (323) 769-9104
Saf Keep Storage, Milpitas (408) 719-6319
Saf Keep Storage, Oakland (510) 267-9621
Saf Keep Storage, Redwood City (650) 306-1840
Saf Keep Storage, San Fernando (323) 224-3018
Saf Keep Storage, San Jose (408) 454-5281
Saf Keep Storage, San Leandro (510) 357-3476
Saf Keep Storage, San Ramon (925) 552-1024
SOMA Self Storage, San Francisco (415) 863-9713
STOP N STOR, San Francisco (415) 970-1003
Last Updated: 3/16/2020 04:30 PM
Starting March 17th SKS Management LLC will be implementing the following to do our part in following CDC’s COVID-19 prevention guidelines until further notice:
- We will have gate access on a limited basis for essential access only. Our gate hours will be 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday through Saturday. We will close on Sundays. Please try to limit your visit to 30 minutes only. (If you are a customer at our Del Rey Oaks location, our gate hours will be 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Saturday)
- Minimize physical contact by asking our team members to follow the 6’ social distancing practice with each other and our customers.
- Regretfully, our carry-in service is suspended until further notice and we will not be accepting package deliveries at this time.
- Our office is closed, please make your payments online or call and a team member can assist you.
Current customers, please see full COVID-19 details here.
In the meantime, our team is here ensuring the safety of your health and belongings. Thank you for your understanding!
– The Management Team