Forms and Survey
All the forms you need – all in one convenient place. From security forms to updating account information to various service forms, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for, fast! All the forms provided are available for download in PDF format.
When you find the form you’re looking for, don’t forget to fill out a quick survey below!
Storage Security Forms
- Lock Cut Request Form: If you have lost or misplaced your keys, request for a team member to cut the padlock on your unit.
Profile/ Account Information
- Update Contact Information: If your address or other contact information has changed, please update your information with your storage location.
- Forgot Tenant Code: If you have forgotten or misplaced your tenant code, reprogram a new gate code with your storage location.
- Credit Card Authorization Form: Fill out this form if you wish to have your rental payments processed automatically each month.
- Budget Credit Card Authorization
- Ellis Credit Card Authorization
- Marinship Credit Card Authorization
- Peninsula Credit Card Authorization
- Kuakini Credit Card Authorization
- Ventura Credit Card Authorization
- Saf Keep Credit Card Authorization
- SOMA Credit Card Authorization
- StopNStor Credit Card Authorization
- Sign up for Paperless Billing: Fill out this form if you wish to receive electronic invoices via email.
- Change Your Payment Due Date: Change the due date with your storage location to a date that is more convenient for you. Please see an office associate for assistance (not available online).
- Intent to Vacate: We hate to see you go! But, if you do intend to vacate, please fill out this form at least 10 days prior to your move-out date.
- Vacated Space Form: Confirmation that you have emptied, cleaned and removed your lock.
- Storage Treasures Sign-Up Form: Get rid of those unwanted items that you no longer need.
- Referral Program: Receive a $50 rent credit when you refer a new customer to one of our storage locations.
Free Help Selling Your Stuff
If you are looking to put some extra money back into your pockets, or just need additional space, let us help you sell your unwanted items on Facebook. We have already successfully helped many customers sell their items for more than they expected. You may also sell at one of our on-site Consignment Stores (certain locations only), or sell at our self-storage auctions.
Free Placement in Saf Keep’s Consignment Shop
We want you to keep and store only the belongings you truly want, and that’s why we want to help you sell items that are no longer desired. If you prefer not to sell online and have high-end brands, antiques, furniture or like-new pieces, we have a consignment shop right on the premises of our facilities! Plus, unlike regular consignment stores, we keep our commission to the bare minimum. That means you can sell your items for less and make more money!
How it Works:
- Identify. Tag items you’d like to sell, with tags we provide and set aside.
- Describe. Fill out a form we provide, to give us all the details.
- Turn-in. Give form to our onsite team member.
- Sell it! We’ll display your items in the store and sell it for you!
The hardest thing you have to do is decide what to sell and for how much! And, even if you don’t have anything to sell, make sure you check out the store regularly for unique items at great prices!
Consignment Shop Locations
Share and Save!
We value your opinion and would like to invite you, as a self-storage customer, to participate in this quick customer satisfaction survey. The survey can be expected to take less than 5 minutes.
We actively use your honest feedback to improve your experience and our customer service. As a thank you for completing the survey, you will receive $10 rent credit for the following month!