“Service Every Step of the Way, to create Memorable Moments for Happy Customers and Team Members.”
Join Our Team
Together with our sister companies, we diligently work to provide “service every step of the way” through
concierge service offerings and unique customer experiences. Over 90% of our customers say they would refer a friend or family member to us and trust our customer service. Most of all, our company culture revolves around the simple notion that Happy Employees = Happy Customers! This culture is why over a third of our employees have been with our company for more than 10 years. We are currently looking for employees that are willing to work hard, have fun at work, have an outgoing personality with a can-do attitude, and be treated right!
Our Core Values: To be Trustful, Kind, and Helpful
How do you know if the job is right for you?
If you like working in a fast-paced environment with a team of innovative professionals and want to build a career, then we want you to join our team! We have great opportunities for people with all levels of experience and different interests. Whether you work at one of our facilities or at our corporate office, you can expect a rewarding experience. Self-storage experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Working with us you can expect:
- Training workshops for sales and personal development.
- Competitive pay and generous health, dental and vision benefits.
- Wellness allowance.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Paid Time Off.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Opportunity to earn Quarterly Bonuses.
Take a closer look and see what job opportunities are available.
You can also apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Training & Development
Striving to provide the highest level of customer service, we set a high standard at all of our self-storage locations and are dedicated to ensuring our team members are valued, trained, and ready to give customers the attention they deserve.
- We provide Annual Training classes developed by our parent company SKS Management, to improve employee skills and knowledge.
- Focusing on real-case scenarios, employees and managers are able to retain new knowledge and immediately grasp practical skills.